Model YTA610 Single Input, 4-20mADC Output, Aluminum Housing, 1/2NPT female fitting, with Display, SUS304 2" horiz. pipe bracket, ATEX Intrinsically Safe, Yokogawa
The YTA610 is the highly accurate temperature transmitter that accepts Thermocouple, RTD, ohms or DC millivolts inputs and converts it to a 4 to 20 mA DC or Fieldbus signal for transmission.
The YTA610 supports HART and FOUNDATION Fieldbus communication protocols.
HART type is certiﬁed as complying with SIL 2 for safety requirement.
- High reliability
- Dual-compartment housing realizes high resistance capability to harsh environments.
- Variety of sensor inputs
- The type of sensor input is user-selectable from thermocouples (T/C), RTDs, ohms, or DC millivolts.
- Digital communication
- HART protocol revision is 7 and FOUNDATION Fieldbus.
- The instrument configuration can be changed by the user with using the Fieldmate or Handheld terminal.
- Local Parameter Setting
- Parameter configuration by the push button offers easy and quick setup for parameters.
- Self-diagnostics function
- Continuous self-diagnostics capability ensures long-term performance and lower cost of ownership.
- Dual universal inputs
- Dual input can accept two thermocouple, RTD, ohm or DC millivolt inputs. Differential or average temperature measurement is selectable.
- The sensor backup function for automatically switches-over from the primary to the backup upon sensor failure.
|Input Range||B-T/C, E-T/C, J-T/C, K-T/C, N-T/C, R-T/C, S-T/C, T-T/C, C-T/C, W3-T/C, L-T/C, U-T/C, Pt100 RTD, Pt200 RTD, Pt500 RTD, Pt1000 RTD, JPt100 RTD, Cu10 RTD, Ni120 RTD, -10 to 120mVDC, 0-2k Ohms|
|Aux. Power Supply||9-32VDC|