Estimated Lead Time
These estimates are rough generalizations of average production or sourcing times. They are not a guarantee, and are only to assist future planning purposes. For more accurate lead times, please contact us regarding the products you are looking for.
Estimated lead time types
- Items that we normally carry in stock.
- When in stock, items normally ship the same or next business day.
- When out of stock, the lead time increases to when new items will arrive from the manufacturer.
- Returns are is generally approved, but subject to a restocking charge.
- Items that we perform final assembly and/or calibration from stocked materials.
- When materials are on hand, the estimated production time is what is listed.
- When materials are not on hand, the production time may increase dramatically.
- Returns are generally approved, but may be subject to a restocking charge.
- Low demand items that are may be part of an otherwise stocked series.
- This may include items with a large number of configurable options that would be impracticable to stock.
- Typically has a shorter lead time than special order items.
- Often stocked by the manufacturer.
- Returns are generally allowed, but may be subject to a restocking charge.
- Items that we don't normally stock either due to their high price or low demand
- Usually has a longer lead time.
- Most of these items are Non-Cancelable, Non-Returnable (NCNR).
- Returnable items generally have a higher restocking fee.
- In rare cases, these items might be approved for return for a full refund.
All returns must be approved. Restocking charges start at 25%. We do not pay return shipping for returned items. From the time a return is approved and issued to the time we receive the item/s and inspect it/them, the restocking charge may increase, depending on the condition of the returned item when we received it. If the item/s or their product packaging is damaged, this can cause the restocking charge to increase.