The 260-8XPi offers all of the advantages of the Simpson 260-8, plus several new safety features. The bright yellow ABS housing is easy to see and also provides increased drop protection. The 260-8XPi includes a resettable overload protection circuit and audible continuity check, and comes with batteries, a manual, and test leads with alligator clips.
- Durable ABS plastic case provides impact resistance and drop protection
- Bright yellow housing for enhanced visibility and safety awareness
- Self-shielding taut-band meter movement provides added shock resistance
- Large, tri-colored dial with mirrored scale to prevent parallax error
- More than 20 measurement ranges for DC voltage and current, AC voltage and current, resistance
Specifications for 12396
|Input Range||0-1000VAC, 0-1000VDC, 0-100mADC, 0-10ADC, 0-10mADC, 0-10VAC, 0-10VDC, 0-1mADC, 0-200k Ohms, 0-20M Ohms, 0-250VAC, 0-250VDC, 0-25VAC, 0-2.5VAC, 0-25VDC, 0-2.5VDC, 0-2k Ohms, 0-500mADC, 0-500VAC, 0-50µADC/250mVDC, 0-50VAC, 0-50VDC|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.