260-6XLM VOM Low Power Ohms, Simpson Electric
Input Frequency: DC, DC, DC, DC, DC, DC, DC, DC, DC, DC, DC, DC, DC
Input Range: 0-0.5mADC, 0-1000VAC, 0-1000VDC, 0-100VAC, 0-100VDC, 0-10k Ohms, 0-10VAC, 0-10VDC, 0-1k Ohms, 0-1VDC, 0-200k Ohms, 0-20M Ohms, 0-250VAC, 0-250VDC, 0-25VAC, 0-2.5VAC, 0-25VDC, 0-2.5VDC, 0-2k Ohms, 0-2M Ohms, 0-500mADC, 0-500VAC, 0-500VDC, 0-50µADC/250mVDC, 0-5ADC, 0-5mADC
Based on the famous 260, the 260-6XLM has extra features and extra ranges. The large viewing area with color-coded scales minimizes measurement mistakes and visual confusion. Designed for the special needs of solid-state circuitry measurements, the 260-6XLM has extra low power ohms ranges, Rx1 and Rx10, and allows accurate in-circuit tests without risk to components or without causing digital circuits to switch states. The durable ABS plastic case provides high-impact resistance and increased drop protection in the toughest environments. The 260-6XLM comes with batteries, manual, and test leads with alligator clips.
- 2 extra "low power" Ohms ranges: Rx1 and Rx10
- Conducts in-circuit test without risk to components or causing digital circuits to switch states
- Durable ABS plastic case provides impact resistance and drop protection
- Large, tri-colored dial with mirrored scale to prevent parallax error
- Instant Trend Information for Quick Positive "Yes/No" Checks
- Includes 9 V and 1.5 V Batteries and Probe Test Leads with Alligator Clips
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.