Crompton Instruments model 007-DI features a combination of the traditional 250 degree 4.5" switchboard indicator with the trend indication plus the benefits of wide angle LED visibility. This rugged shock and vibration resistant design provides precision accuracy and instantaneous reading via the bright in-dial mounted 3 1/2" digit LED display.
Model 007-DI digital analog indicators are ideal for all applications where moving pointer instruments are preferable to indicate trend with the simultaneous display of a high visibility precision LED readout for increased user interface. The 007-DI is interchangeable with other analog and digital instruments designed to directly mount in to a standard ANSI-C39. 4.5" switchboard cut-out. Available in side, center, or off-set zero versions, the 007-DI can accept AC and DC current and voltage inputs as well as a wide range of transducer outputs, making it suitable for a variety of other applications including low-load current, temperature, speed, Watt/VARs, percent and level.
- Rugged shock and vibration resistant pivot and jewel design
- High accuracy LED display
- Wide selection of AC and DC inputs
- Maximum trend indication visibility
- Input isolation
- External decimal point section option (Special Order)
- Interchangeable with 4.5" switchboard meters
- Class 1 accuracy
- Cost effective
- Designed for North American Market, Meets all the requirement of ANSI-C39.1 (1981)
- IP54 (NEMA 3) protection
- Bump, shock and vibration proof
- Parallax error-free platform dials
- One piece moulded plastic shatterproof front cover
- Tough, crystal clear polycarbonate windows
Customized option and features
- Optional IP55 (NEMA 4) gasket
- Optional Scaling to customer's requirements
- Optional Calibration for mounting other than vertical
Colored mark as standard is Red. An alternate color may be specified upon ordering.
Standard mark position is 25KVAC. An alternate position may be specified upon ordering
Specifications for 007-DIWA-X1WG-C7-A5-SL
|Dial Options||? Index Line At ?|
|Cutout Form Factor||4-Stud Mount, Panel: 4.5-Inch ANSI C39.1|
|Input Frequency||50Hz, 60Hz|
|Scale, Range, or Display||0-30kVAC|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.