Model BGFL Ground Fault Relay, Door Mount, 120VAC, Without Interlock, Trip Current 5-60 Amp, Electromagnetic Industries
GROUND FAULT CURRENT DETECTION
Model BGFL Relay
The BGFL system is designed for electrical equipment protection, not for personnel protection.
Application: These Class 1 Ground Fault relays and sensors are used together to provide a system for detecting ground fault current in a grounded AC power system. When the system detects a ground fault that reaches a pre-selected current level and time delay, the relay initiates a trip signal for a shunt trip disconnect device to open and clear the fault. The relays are also available with interlocks (for coordination of multiple devices in a system) and without interlocks (for single device systems).
- Operating Range: Trip Currents models are available for 5-60, 30-360, and 100-1200A. The time delay is adjustable from 0.10 to 1 second.
- Input Power: 2VA plus shunt coil requirements. (Rated @ 120 VAC)
- Input Withstand: 200,000 Amperes RMS for 3 cycles, 50/60 Hz.
- Nominal Input Voltage: Inputs available for 120 Volts AC, 125 Volts DC, 48 Volts DC, and 24 Volts DC operation
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Ambient Temperature Range: -30 Deg C. to 60 Deg C.
- Contact Ratings:
- Device Input Power: 120 VAC
- Inrush: 10 A
- Continuous: 3 A
- Two (2) Styles “Standard” (without interlock) and “Zone Interlocking”
- Integral test panel with “Push to Test” and “Shunt Trip Bypass” push-buttons for proper testing of device with the ability to trip or not to trip the protective device.
- Power On Indication (LED)
- Positive Visual Trip Indicator.
- Adjustable time delay
- Discrete current threshold adjustment.
- Clear Plastic Cover
- Electromechanical relay output positive "ON" and "OFF"
- Operates with molded case power circuit breakers, bolted pressure switches, or fusible disconnect switches.
- Meets NEC service entrance equipment standards.
- Rear Terminal Kit for Door Mount Units.
|Form Factor||Door Mount|
|Aux. Power Supply||120VAC 50/60Hz|