The Model 750 DC Tachometer-Generator embodies a permanent magnet field surrounding a rotating armature. The commutator segments are made from a special non-corrosive alloy which has an exceptionally long life. The brushes are of a self-lubricating material and are carried in a self-aligning holder which equalizes the pressure of both brushes. The armature shaft rotates on ball bearings which under normal operation do not need lubrication for 15,000 hours running time or approximately 3 years, whichever comes first. Maximum recommended speed is 5,000 rpm. Brush life is greatest at the lower speeds.
Approximate torque: 3.0 oz.-in. starting, 4.0 oz.-in. running (1000 RPM).
- Chiefly used on diesel and gas engines where a standard S.A.E. screw type tachometer outlet is available
- Linear voltage output based on RPM
- Dust-proof aluminum alloy housing.
- S.A.E. 7/8" screw type steel mounting with 3/16" drive dog.
- Two binding posts for electrical connection.
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm, and Cumene and/or Ethylbenzene which are known to the Stat of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Brand||ATC Digitec / Westcon|