- The core and coil assembly is encased in a thermoplastic shell and filled with resin.
- These transformers are designed for operation line-to-line. They may also be operated line-to-ground or line-to-neutral at reduced voltage voltage, (58 % of rated volts).
- It is desirable to use a 3.0 amp BBS type or equal fuse in the secondary to protect the transformer.
- Model 475 transformers are ANSI C57.13 group 1, except for 475-480 and 475-600 which are group 2.
- Transformer has a clear plastic cover.
- Application: 60Hz
- Secondary Voltage: 120VAC
- Insulation Level: 600V, 10kV BIL full wave
- Accuracy Class: 0.3 W, 0.6 X, 1.2 M at 60 Hz.
- Thermal Rating:
- 300 VA at 30°C. amb.
- 200 VA at 55°C. amb.
- Weight: Approximately 12.5 pounds
- Terminals: The primary and secondary terminals are No. 8 brass screws with flatwasher and a lockwasher.
|Brand||Instrument Transformers Inc|
|PT (VT) Ratio||240/120V (2/1)|