A robust range of short-scale 3-1/2" surface mount panel meters offering IP55 protection and featuring a wide view contoured window. The Fiesta range includes iron vane and moving coil AC and DC ammeters and voltmeters, elapsed time and frequency meters and is ideally suited for demanding environments. Additional options include panel gasket.
- Comply with ANSI C39.1 standard.
- Withstand high levels of shock, vibration, dirt and humidity.
- Pivot and jewel movement design.
- Self-shielding movements, allowing instruments to be used in ferrous or non ferrous panels.
- Injection moulded cases in flame-retardant thermoplastic, dust and water jet protected to enclosure code IP55.
- Tough, crystal clear polycarbonate windows, contoured to reduce reflection.
- Shadow-free, forward mounted dials giving wide viewing angle.
- Outer bezel available in silver and black colors.
- Calibration for mounting other than vertical.
- Scaling to customer's requirements.
As a Crompton Instruments modification center, Instrument Meter Specialties keeps the lead time down by stocking the unfinished meters in stock. When produced this way, the lead time is kept to a minimum, and we can accommodate custom artwork requirements such as colored regions, multiple scales, and adding logos to the dial. When we produce this meter, it is Underwriter Recognized.
|Form Factor||3-Stud Mount, Panel: 3.5-Inch ANSI C39.1|
|Scale, Range, or Display||0-200ADC|