The Model 750 DC Tachometer-Generator embodies a permanent magnet field surrounding a rotating armature. The commutator segments are made from a special non-corrosive alloy, which has an exceptionally long life. The brushes are of a self-lubricating material and are carried in a self-aligning holder, which equalizes the pressure of both brushes. The armature shaft rotates on ball bearings which under normal operation do not need lubrication for 15,000 hours running time or approximately 3 years, whichever comes first. Maximum recommended speed is 5,000 rpm. Brush life is greatest at the lower speeds.
Approximate torque: 1.0 oz.-in. starting, 1.0 oz.-in. running (1000 RPM).
- Rugged applications like oil drilling platforms, chemical plants and waste water plants
- Explosion proof, cast-iron housing and mounting base with sealed bearings
- Linear voltage output based on RPM
- 3/4" diameter shaft, supported by heavy-duty ball bearings
- Includes conduit junction box with 1/2" N.P.T. opening suitable for flexible conduit, mountable in anyone of four positions.
- This unit is UL listed for use in hazardous locations Division 1 (vapors exist continuously), Class 1, Group D (natural gas or the vapors from lacquer solvents, acetone, alcohols, and petroleum derivatives), and Class 2, Groups F and G (carbon black, coal or coke dust, grain dust, etc.).
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm, and Cumene and/or Ethylbenzene which are known to the Stat of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.