260-8P VOM Protected, Simpson Electric
Input Range: 0-1000VAC, 0-1000VDC, 0-100mADC, 0-10ADC, 0-10mADC, 0-10VAC, 0-10VDC, 0-1mADC, 0-1VDC, 0-200k Ohms, 0-20M Ohms, 0-250VAC, 0-25VAC, 0-2.5VAC, 0-25VDC, 0-2.5VDC, 0-2k Ohms, 0-500mADC, 0-500VAC, 0-500VDC, 0-50µADC/250mVDC, 0-50VAC, 0-50VDC
Nothing beats a Simpson 260-8P for monitoring fluctuating trends and rates. Portable yet with benchtop accuracy, the 260-8P is ideal for use anywhere -- workshop, lab or in the field. The 260-8P features an additional resettable overload protection circuit and audible continuity checking. The 260-8 comes with batteries, a manual, and full-size test leads with threaded probe tips and screw-on alligator clips.
- Easy to operate -- two knobs control the selection of functions and ranges
- More than 20 measurement ranges for DC voltage and current, AC voltage, and resistance
- Large, tri-colored dial with mirrored scale to prevent parallax error
- Reverse recessed safety jacks prevent operator and tool contact with electrical connections
- Rugged phenolic case with reinforced walls for maximum durability
- Self-shielding taut-band meter movement provides added shock resistance
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.